IN CHARGE OF PASTRY ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATE
Angelo Gala was born from an ancient pastry chef tradition that has been started from the early twentieth century with maternal grandparents, and has continued through the father, Master Pastry Chef Giovanni Gala, whose art has been appreciated throughout Europe up to the court of the King of Sweden.
Angelo took part in various national and international competitions, winning several of them including:
• European Cup (Paris, February 1995)
• Pabogel Trophy (Rome October 1995)
• Silver Medal Olympics of cooking and pastry (Berlin 1996)
• Gold Medal World Cup Cuisine and Pastry (Luxembourg 1998)
• Silver medal cup of the world cuisine and pastry (Luxembourg 2010)
• Gold Medal Olympics cooking and pastry (Erfurt – Germany – 2012).
Angelo has collaborated with several newspapers in the cuisine sector, and has offered advices for the research and development of new products and recipes.
He has held and runs pastry courses in various parts of the world, and he is a member of the board of the International Federation of Pastry Ice Cream and Chocolate (FIP)